Ongoing membership programme with weekly support, guiding and inspiring you to thrive despite long term health issues, finding ease and joy in the life you have.
Are you ready to leave struggling and striving behind you and really start loving the life that you have? Have you had enough of putting life on hold until you are better?
This group is for you if you are ready to step up and thrive!
Sign up now if this sounds like you….
- You have basic illness management skills and are ready to move beyond living with illness, towards thriving despite it
- You’re ready to find more freedom, ease, joy and playfulness in your life
- You understand that your happiness and peace are key aspects to your wellbeing
- You want to bring more love and expansion to the world and enjoy a sense of purpose
- You’ve let go of wanting to get your old life back
- You value a sense of wellness over a sense of how much you can do
- You want to bring more creativity and abundance into your life
- You are ready to experiment with how your spiritual-self ties in with creating wellness
If you’d like a 10 minute chat to find out if this porgramme is really for you please use my contact form to send me a message with some times you might be available in the next few days (remember to include the timezone you live in!)
Each week there will be a live zoom session, alternating a 45-60 min support group session with an hour long coaching/mentoring session. These sessions take place alternative Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 4pm UK time (8am pacific, 11am Eastern). All sessions are recorded if you can’t make them live.
Before enroling please ensure that you have read and are in agreement with the terms and conditions for using this website and my coaching services: https://www.themecfsholisticcoach.com/terms
Here are a few testimonials:
I have been unwell with CFS since 2010 and didn’t start my journey towards holistic healing in earnest until 2019. I joined 2 programs and made some progress but remained stuck. After 2 months in your program I have made more progress than I did in 15 months at the last one, and I was so desperate I was spending $500 a month. I can’t believe how affordable your program is. I know you do it as a. Act of Love and I am So grateful.” Gin
I just wanted to say a huge thank you for everything over the past 2.5 ish years. I discovered you when I was at my most unwell and really struggling with the emotional impact of chronic illness. My whole world was upside down and I was definitely grieving, and your help came at just the right time.
I feel a lot better equipped to cope with the challenges of ME, thanks to your wonderful support and the group’s. From my point of view, feeling ready to leave the group is a sign of how well it has equipped me – it has ‘worked’ and I feel a lot more at peace and able to manage.” Hannah