Monthly membership programme with weekly coaching group meetings, guiding, supporting and inspiring you to embrace life with chronic illness, replenish your energy and your spirit and find ways to thrive in the life that you have right now. Also includes 1 x 30-min 1-2-1 coaching session a month.
This program is for you if:
- You regognise that wellbeing involves finding harmony in body, mind and spirit
- You’re ready to let go of putting off living your life until you reach a certain level of physical functioning
- You want to be able to take more control over using the energy you have for things that bring you joy
- You’re ready to create a new life that works for you now rather than desperately striving to get your old life back
- You want to bring more peace and purpose into your life and consider yourself a chronic illness thriver
- You’d love to connect with others with similar aims
- You’d love to work more deeply both in a group and with a monthly 1-2-1 session
With all the coaching work I’ve done over the last 6 years helping people with energy limiting chronic illnesses like ME/CFS and Fibromyalgia, there is one thing that I see over and over that causes lots of distress and hinders potential healing, and that is a strong desire to see functional improvement. It’s the most natural thing in the world to want to feel better, but I see so much energy wasted and so much living lost, to being hung up on getting to a particular level of functioning in order to be be peaceful and feel happy.
When I recovered from ME/CFS the first time around, the healing was incidental to me finding peace with what is and learning to love life as it is. That’s what I’ve become extremely skilled at doing and that’s what this programme is all about.
Over the years I’ve also discovered that different people need different levels of support to grow and to get over their obstacles. A coaching group can offer a sense of connection, and a way of working more deeply to overcome your challenges. Being coached in a group has a special kind of magic; other members of the group will benefit from you being coached, and you’ll absorb the benefits of the other members of the group being coached.
Each month there is a new topic or module with short digestible video lessons posted weekly. The lessons also include journaling prompts and a new 5 minute wellbeing practice each week.
The weekly zoom coaching group meetings take place on Wednesday’s at 4pm UK time (8am pacific; 11am eastern). On the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month are for group coaching. The 2nd and 4th involve a more informal Q&A style. There is also access to a monthly meditation group and the weekly support group for those who are looking for more frequent connection.
Additional support can be found through a Facebook group, with two short live Q&A sessions a month. Written support can be sought there at any time.
This option also includes 1 monthly 30-min individual coaching session to help you overcome any sticky or more personal obstacles.
(There are only 5 more places available at this level)