Find and stabilize your natural state of inner peace with this 4-week mini-course
A sense of inner peace is the foundation of everything good in life. There is more joy available to you when you are feeling at ease. You are more open to connection when at peace, more likely to experience the love sent your way, and more able to send it out. Being in a state of peace also allows your body to use its resources for healing.
Unfortunately, there are many obstacles to finding and grounding that inner peace when you have a chronic illness like ME/CFS, Long COVID, Fibromyalgia, or Lyme disease.
- When your energy is limited it’s so easy to get overwhelmed
- When our brains our foggy and we can’t trust ourselves to remember what we need to, it’s so easy to get anxious
- Living in a world where these kinds of illnesses and misunderstood, we’re often judged and disbelieved adding to already present stress and anxiety
- Then there’s the fact that just running out of energy can trigger the stress response
- And, because these illness involves a heightened sympathetic nervous system activity any stress that we experience can be intensified.
This 4-week coached mini-course will teach you the skills to respond masterfully to any stress, feelings of being overwhelmed, fear, or anxiety and strengthen the foundations to create a peaceful life.
Live, online, weekly group meetings offer individualised support and guidance.
The course consists of 4 lessons which each include:
- a short video (5-15 minutes)
- a summary of the topics covered in the video
- journaling suggestions to help you develop the skills
- a short wellbeing practice to make building your inner peace skills easy
The weekly zoom meetings alternate Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 4pm UK time (8am pacific; 11am eastern).