Episode 5 of the Spoonies with Purpose podcast
A couple of weeks ago I had the wonderful pleasure of talking to the lovely Suzan Jackson for my Spoonies with Purpose podcast.
In this interview Sue tells us of her experience of living with ME/CFS and then being a mother to 2 sons who also had the illness. She shares how she discovered that she wanted to make the world a better place and how she wanted to support people by sharing the things that she found that help physically as well as how to cope better with the illness emotionally.
- Her book: http://www.suzanjacksonbooks.com
- Her blog: http://livewithcfs.blogspot.com (sign up for e-mail list)
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/livewithmecfs
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/livewithmecfs
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/suzan-jackson-8436878/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/SueJacksonDE/videos
- Online support group for Parents of Kids and Teens with ME/CFS and Related Illnesses: https://www.facebook.com/groups/164665786958252/
If you prefer to watch than listen….
If you’d like to join a supportive community of people with chronic illness looking to find purpose without letting it have a negative impact on their health, please join my Facebook group Spoonies with Purpose: Making the world a better place together: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1152572274906949